Roselle Law Firm With Over 30+ Years of Experience
"Your legal advocate, every step of the way"
- 1988, Illinois
- 2010, as an Attorney and Counsellor of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 1988, John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Law Review – Staff member of John Marshall Law Review
- Moot Court – Member of National A.B.A. Moot Court Team
1984, Elmhurst College, B.A.
Activities: President of Fraternity, Fellowship of Squires; Co-Chairperson of the Elmhurst College Fundraiser for the American Cancer Society
- Law Offices of Francis J. Bongiovanni
1996 to Present
General practice with emphasis on: real estate, municipal law, corporate law, business litigation, commercial transaction, eminent domain litigation, and Prosecutor for Elmwood Park Liquor Commission.
- Law Office of Bongiovanni, Castaldo and Urgo
1990 to 1995
Law firm handled all aspects of municipal law and prosecution of traffic and code violations for the Village of Stone Park. Firm also was the Village Prosecutor of Nothlake and handled various legal matter for the Village of Melrose Park.
- Hearing Officer Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
1997 to Present
Hearing appeals under the User Charge Ordinance and for conducting proceedings under the Sewage and Waste Control Ordinance.
- Special Assistant Attorney General
Illinois Attorney General
1991 to Present
Appointed to litigate condemnation matters for the Illinois Department of Transportation and the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority.
- City Attorney
City of Nothlake, Northlake Illinois
August, 1990 to 1994
Hired to handle all aspects of municipal law. Responsibilities included: attending city council meetings, advising the Mayor and the city council; drafting municipal codes, enforcement of municipal codes, advising the Police and Fire Commission and coordinating Tax Increment Finance Projects.
- Assistant Attorney General
Illinois Attorney General, Chicago, Illinois
Department of Revenue Litigation
August, 1990 to December, 1990
Appointed to prosecute and collect monies owned the Illinois State Board of Education for the Teacher Education Scholarship program. Other duties include the enforcement of tax laws for the Illinois Department of Revenue, including: Illinois Income Tax Act Retailers’ Occupation Tax Act, and the Use Tax Act.
- Department of Consumer Fraud
November, 1988 to August, 1990
Responsible for enforcing the rights of consumers through litigation and mediation. Litigation responsibilities included: investigating potential fraud cases, drafting lawsuits, obtaining discovery, freezing assets, obtaining injunctions to put violators out of business. Obtained over $300,000 in restitution for consumers and in civil cases, including: home repair fraud, travel scams, automobile fraud, telemarketing fraud and home-building fraud.
- The Illinois legislature’s attempt to resolve the insurance crises: Too Much Tort Reform and Too Little Insurance Regulation
- John Marshall Law Review
Vol. 21 Fall 1987, No. 1
- National Insurance Law Review
Vol. 2 No. 3, 1988
- National Law Journal – Recommended for reading in the Worth Reading column.
Vol. 10 No. 24, February 22, 1988
Awards and Memberships
1991 – Italian American National Organization “David Award” winner for Achievement in Government
Associations & Memberships
don’t wait any longer
Contact Our Criminal Defence Lawyers Today!
Contact an experienced criminal defence lawyer to fight for your case.